Wednesday, February 08, 2006

He hideth my soul.....

The picture is a bit humorous, I know, but it really brought to my memory this old hymn...

He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life in the depths of his love,
And covers me there with his hand.

There are so many things in this world that threaten to steal my joy and my contentment, but it is refreshing to know that no matter what I am going through; no matter what comes into my life; no matter how low I feel.......my future is in His hands and His nail-pierced hands covers me and shield my life. And like my Daddy always taught me, "Nothing ever comes into my life that does not first pass through the permissive will of God".

A wonderful Savior is Jesus, my Lord.
A wonderful Savior to me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite awesome indeed; made me really think and I think you should go into professional inspirational blogspotting!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home