Sunday, February 12, 2006

Still sweating....




This past week I continued to work like a dog on the concrete patios, all three of them, and also putting in the rock pathway above. Some of the rocks were ginormous and carrying them down that hill was a little tough, but I think it turned out pretty well. The final stages on the patios are to scrub the rocks with a wire brush and get all the dried concrete off of them. Now there's a forearm workout.....I could crack a pecan in my forearm I think! I guess it's a valuable skill to know, should I ever need to install my own concrete patio. The final stages at this job are the landscaping and the top picture is the first phase of that: the front of the house. I continue to learn about and be thankful for the good gifts from my Father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home