Tuesday, February 21, 2006

One last hurrah!

Since Leslie is leaving next month for her Appalachian Trail through-hike, we decided to go out on one last adventure. This is the first falls we hiked to and tt was a fairly easy, one hour hike. This is us at "Hidden Falls".
The final falls we hiked to was "Station Cove Falls" in Oconee Station State Park. This is me and Leslie at the base of "Station Cove Falls".
This is me at "Issaqueena Falls". There is a really cool legend behind this falls. It was actually named for a legendary Indian maiden. The falls are a 100 foot drop and one of the coolest falls I've seen yet.
I saw this tree and just had to hug it. I'm a little sore today and wishing I would have stretched out before I did it, but it was hilarious and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be a real-life tree hugger!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

How did you get so many pictures on this one? Did it take forever to upload all of this?

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home