Wednesday, July 11, 2007

bothered

this past week i have gotten back into the habit of running, for two reasons:

1. it makes me feel better about myself

2. it helps counteract the process that happens when i choose not to run

anyway, i was running last night on a pretty busy road when the most bothersome thing happened. as i was running, i heard a horn honking. now it's not that i'm vain enough to think they were honking at me, but for some reason it's a natural response to look when you hear a horn honk. so, that's what i did and as i looked over my shoulder i saw an suv driving by, with a skinny teenaged kid behind the wheel, flipping me off with both hands.

i don't know why it bothered me so much, but it did for some reason. i wasn't doing anything but running down the road, minding my own business, trying to burn a few calories. seriously? you're flipping me off? what's the world coming to!?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home