Thursday, August 02, 2007

everything must change

they say change is never easy.

i believe 'em. whoever "they" are.
but no matter how difficult change may be, it's inevitable.

so that's where i find myself again; at a place of necessary change.

i look around and see myself standing on a wall, balancing myself,
trying to keep from falling. i see what's on both sides of this wall that
i've had to construct and i know exactly which way i want to fall....

but the choice is not mine. it's yours. and you're gonna have to choose.
for both our sakes: you've got to choose!
if you want me on your side of the wall, let me know so i can fall straight to you.
if not, then tell me now so i climb over the other side..

until you're out of sight. forever.

as long as i can see you i won't leave this place. and it's starting to rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger The LeRoys said...

wow. well said, bd. i come by and check out your writing from time to time, and i'm always impressed. your feelings really come through. hope all is well.
-matt

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home