Wednesday, March 01, 2006

He knows



So I haven't posted in a few days and to be honest, it's because nothing new has happened and I really don't have that much to say. I am just trying to take every day as it comes, continuing to trust that although the view of the future I have is vague, if not comletely clouded, there is One who knows exactly where I'm headed and knows just when to let me know where I'm going. My mom gave me a book awhile ago entitled, "I'm Glad You Know Where We're Going Lord" and I find myself echoing that sentiment. I'm glad He knows what's going on because I'm constantly confused by life and this world I'm passing through. And you know what? There is total peace and complete freedom in living your life with Him in control. You can say that you believe He's in control, but unless you live our life in a way that exercises that faith......you really don't believe it. That's truly been an "ah hah" idea for me. Am I living what I say I believe? It may appear foolish to some, but once you've experienced what it feels like to completely trust Him and rest in Him.....you'll know what I'm saying. I still struggle and daily have to yield everything to him (my future, my heart, my life), but it's worth it because I know He is much more equipped to handle things. So yeah.....I'm glad you know where we're going Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home