Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Pledge

Due to the extremely nice weather the past several weeks, I have been working pretty long hours which seriously cuts into my "internet time". This, along with my fatigue at the end of each day, is the reason that my blog has not had a post in over a week. Granted, I have basically no new or exciting news to share, but I'm sure that someone, somewhere gets their jollies from reading my sporatic posts. Due to that realization, I have purposed to do a better job at keeping the world informed on the life and times of Beka Dean, however boring it may be. So with that said.....stay tuned for my next enthralling and capitivating post; guaranteed to knock your socks off.

Get ready Lana.....it's coming very very soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Beka. I feel better knowing this. No pressure, though, friend, because what is pressure about blog-writing? It's nonsense, is what it is.

As life would have it, I don't post every day either, so it's fine.

Take care.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home