Sunday, May 21, 2006

a little bit of heaven


So as I stated in my previous blog, today I celebrated my 26th birthday. On one's birthday, in keeping with the good old Southern tradition, it is customary for that person to choose the menu for their birthday dinner. I am not one to break tradition. After gorging myself in true "big haw" fashion, I got to indulge it what has become one of my most favorite desserts: Butter Pecan Cake! I mention this tidbit of information only to spread the love that one only encounters when tasting this unbelievable treat. If you have never had it - TRY IT! As you can tell by the look on my face.....it's a little piece of Heaven on Earth! SIMPLY DIVINE!!!!






1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I'm dreaming of a big, fat, slice of heaven myself. Mmmmm, Mmmmm

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home